The Transfer Academy for Tomorrow’s Engineers (TATE) is a collaborative partnership between UTSA and Alamo Colleges designed to increase the academic success of individuals who might not otherwise have access to postsecondary training in science or engineering.
TATE have partnered with the Undergraduate Research, Education And Training (U-GREAT) program sponsored by U.S. Department of Agriculture and housed at TSERI to provide students with experiential learning opportunities in renewable energy research.
Current Student Involvement Projects
- TSERI/CPS 2017 Projects
- Energy Efficiency Online Outreach
- Wind Energy Research
- UTSA Solar Forecasting Research
- Eagle Ford Shale
- STEM Learning through Gaming
- Energy Conservation & Residential Consumption
- Energy Water Nexus
- Electrification of Transportation
- Carbon Capture, Storage, Sequestration and Reutilization
- UTSA SmartLiving Campus
- Large Scale Photovoltaic Integration
- UTSA Installation of Distributed Solar Energy Resources