Kristen Brown, Ph.D.
Dr. Kristen Brown is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at UTSA. Her research interests focus on computational modeling of energy and atmospheric systems. She evaluates how energy technologies and policies would alter emissions and how that would affect air quality and climate. Prior to joining UTSA, Dr. Brown was an environmental engineer at the US Environmental Protection Agency.
- B.A., University of California Berkeley
- M.S. & Ph.D., University of Colorado Boulder
Areas of Research Interest:
- Computational modeling of environmental and energy systems
- Emissions from the energy system and alternative energy technologies
- Air quality including criteria air pollution
Title: Assistant Professor in Civil and Environmental Engineering
Office: BSE 1.306