OCI Temp Position Available
September 11, 2018 | posted by The Institute
OCI is looking for a temp with the following abilities:
- Assist in managing and following up with the interconnection process to complete the required paperwork with ERCOT, TSP, QSE, LSE, and REPs
- Assist in contacting ISO, TSP, QSE, LSE, and REP to gather information about specific pipeline projects
- Assist in managing and following up with landowners to fill out the fundamental information needed for real estate development
- Assist in preparing market research and analysis for equipment suppliers and EPC companies and gather quotes and proposal
- Assist in follow up with service providers to complete tasks, request information, and request proposals
- Assist in performing market intelligence to understand the EPC cost throughout the US, and for different application
- Assist in performing cost analysis for EPC breakdown
- Assist in following up with project management matters, schedule, Pay Apps verifications, etc.
- Assist in analyzing multi proposals in terms of commercial aspects and scope of work
- Assist in contacting telemetry providers to gather information about specific pipeline projects
Temp must also have an engineering background.