Roadrunners For Renewable Resources
The Texas Sustainable Energy Research Institute reaches out to UTSA students to create a new student organization.
R^3 is a multidisiplinary student group where members collectively care about and strive to promote sustainability education, awarness, and research as we grow as a UTSA community and beyond.
Roadrunners for Renewable Resources is a new green student organization created with sustainability in mind. Members collectively care about and strive to promote sustainability education, awareness, and research as we grow as a UTSA community and beyond. The students are multidisciplinary: engineering, environmental science, anthropology, marketing, fine art, architecture, and many more. We promotes academic success and prepare members for their future by providing opportunities to network and get involved outside of the classroom. Roadrunners for Renewable Resources supports the Texas Sustainable Energy Research Institute.
To date our members have been involved in:
- EV Conference
- COS Conference
- Lawn Gating with the Institute
- Confluence with SAWS
- Girls Inc.
- ‘Catching the Sun’ TSERI & TGN
- Tech Talks
- Exxon Mobil Science Fair
- Earth Week
- Fox Tech High Event
- Stimulating our members to further create change on campus through Green Fund Proposals
- Conversations about Sustainability-Inviting leaders in the community to have sustainability related conversations with students.
- Involvement with the Institute through Tech Talks & other events
- Reach out to the larger community through community events
R^3 is on collegatelink UTSA and on facebook