Water Quality Testing
This experiment allows students to test the basic parameters of water quality. The information provided gives a detailed background on the information being collected. This activity can be made very simple or complex based on your class.
- Elementary (K-5)
- Middle School (6-8)
- High School (9-12)
- Air, Atmosphere & Climate
- Human Environment Interactions
- Natural Resources
- Living Environment & Wildlife
- Strand 1: Questioning, Analysis & Interpretation Skills
- Strand 2.1: The Earth as a Physical System
- Strand 2.2: The Living Environment
San Antonio River Authority
100 East Guether St.
San Antonio , Texas
Organization Type: Water Utility