This activity allows students to get outside and explore a local body of water. In a very basic, yet scientific way, the students will make observations about the river. Ideas on how to do a virtual “stream walk” are also included.
- Elementary (K-5)
- Middle School (6-8)
- Air, Atmosphere & Climate
- Human Environment Interactions
- Natural Resources
- Strand 1: Questioning, Analysis & Interpretation Skills
- Strand 2.1: The Earth as a Physical System
- Strand 2.3: Humans & Their Societies
- Strand 2.4: The Environment & Society
San Antonio River Authority
100 East Guether St.
San Antonio , Texas
Organization Type: Water Utility