Demonstrating a Stream Table Watershed Model
Critical thinking skills are used in this hands-on experiment. Let your students see first hand where all that rain goes! Students will be able to draw maps and examine the relationships between humans and the environment.
If a Stream Table Watershed Model is not available, contact us to request a presentation with ours! (sara-tx.org)
- Social Studies
- Middle School (6-8)
- High School (9-12)
- Human Environment Interactions
- Natural Resources
- Strand 1: Questioning, Analysis & Interpretation Skills
- Strand 2.1: The Earth as a Physical System
- Strand 2.4: The Environment & Society
- Strand 3.1: Skills for Analyzing & Investigating Environmental Issues
San Antonio River Authority
100 East Guether St.
San Antonio , Texas
Organization Type: Water Utility