Activity 9: It All Adds Up!
Students will calculate the amount of water used in each scenario and then brainstorm methods to reduce the water usage.
- Elementary (K-5)
- Human Environment Interactions
- Natural Resources
- Strand 2.1: The Earth as a Physical System
- Strand 2.2: The Living Environment
- Strand 2.3: Humans & Their Societies
- Strand 3.1: Skills for Analyzing & Investigating Environmental Issues
- Strand 4: Personal & Civic Responsibility
Edward Aquifer Authority
1615 N. St. Mary's St.
San Antonio, Texas
Organization Type: Community Outreach Education